10 Signs You need to Invest In Your Website
It’s easy to think that your website will just happily tick away in the background reflecting who you are, what your business is and how eager customers should get in touch. However, just like our kitchen cupboards, your website is in danger of becoming out of date and a little dusty.
Here are the top 10 signs you need to invest in your website:
- You haven’t made any changes to your website since it was built.
- It features products or services that you no longer offer.
- Google Analytics isn’t installed to track how your website is performing.
- Google Analytics is installed. You aren’t really sure what the figures mean, so you blank it out.
- Inadequate security means your website is open to hackers and spammers.
- Your website was built by a friend or someone you know. You’ve now lost touch with them.
- You don’t understand what a responsive website is.
- Search engines don’t know your website exists.
- SEO looks like a typo to you rather than an important acronym.
- Social Media is something that other people do.
If you need help addressing any of these signs, TPG Design has over 20 year’s experience in the digital world.
A snippet from a recent client testimonial
“…Choosing a company to design and produce your website (probably one of the most expensive business brochures you’ll have for your company) can be a stressful and costly experience so you want to be sure you get it right from the get go. Well if you choose TPG Design, you won’t go wrong.”
Visit: TPG Client Testimonials
T: 0208 870 9754